Ensuring the health and well-being of patients is our priority. That's why UPMC is at your disposal should you wish to report a problem, ask a question, or share suggestions.
Our Team Can:
- Welcome suggestions and comments.
- Help you troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
- Provide you with information about the services and how to access them.
- Indicate to you, on request, where to send a communication with the details of your experience.
We are committed to providing a direct flow of communication and information between UPMC and our patients to ensure access to services and quality care. We treat all personal data confidentially and without prejudice.
Your feedback is welcome because it allows us to continuously improve. We also monitor the quality of our services through patient satisfaction surveys. This is why we invite all patients to complete them, because they help us to:
- make proposals for improvement.
- provide healthcare that is accessible to all and that meets high quality standards.
- orient our business choices.
The information collected as part of these surveys complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
What our patients think is important to us, because it helps us to guide us towards continuous improvement.