Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at UPMC
At UPMC, we offer a range of plastic and reconstructive surgery services. This specialization of medicine allows you to rebuild the tissues of the body damaged by pathologies or traumatic events, such as a car accident, and to eliminate scars and other imperfections. Plastic surgery also serves to redefine or change the shape of specific parts of the body: this could be a case of rhinoplasty for the nose, or mastoplasty to reduce or increase the size of the breast.
Book an Appointment
You can book a visit and undergo plastic surgery services in UPMC at the following Center:
- Plastic surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery.
- Cosmetic surgery of breast and body.
- Skin dermatological oncological surgery for epitheliomas, melanomas, melanocyte lesions, precancerous and benign formations.
- Reconstructive oncological surgery.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the trunk.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face.
- Advanced breast surgery and breast reconstruction.
- Lipofilling for reconstruction.
- Breast augmentation and reductive (treatment of gigantomastia).
We offer medical services and services on a private basis or in agreement with the main insurance companies. Some of our services are also affiliated with the National Health System.
For more information on active agreements, visit: