Plastic Surgery at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital
UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital can help you correct any morphological defects and restore the functionality and aesthetics of the affected part, even if it has been affected by disease or trauma.
To this end, UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital offers you the opportunity to undergo highly specialized plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Services We Provide
The surgical and specialist services available at our Center are related to various clinical areas, including:
- Plastic surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery.
- Cosmetic surgery of breast and body.
- Dermatological skin oncological surgery – for epitheliomas, melanomas, melanocyte lesions, precancerous and benign formations.
- Reconstructive oncological surgery.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the trunk.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face.
- Advanced breast surgery and breast reconstruction.
- Reconstructive lipofilling.
- Breast augmentation and reduction (treatment of gigantomastia).
- Dr. Valerio Badiali
- Dr. Emanuele Bartoletti
- Dr. Stefania Bucher
- Dr. Lucio Cappelli
- Dr. Loredana Cavalieri
- Dr. Lucia Elia
- Dr. Massimiliano Leporati
- Dr. Mauro Leonardis
- Dr. Carlo Macro
- Dr. Fabio Marcasciano
- Dr. Marco Marcasciano
- Dr. Simone Moroni
- Dr. Filippo Moscati
- Prof. Luca Piovano
- Prof. Diego Ribuffo
- Dr. Luigino Santecchia
Plastic Surgery at UPMC
We offer medical services and services on a private basis or in agreement with the main insurance companies. Some of our services are also affiliated with the National Health System.
For more information on active agreements, visit: