Center for Thyroid Disorders at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital
At UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital, it is possible to perform examinations and interventions for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment — medical and surgical — of thyroid disorders. Patients can count on immediate access to the entire path diagnostic and therapeutic options from a multidisciplinary team of specialists including endocrinologists, radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, and otolaryngologists.
Services and Benefits for the Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
- Endocrinological examination.
- Blood chemistry and hormonal dosages.
- Thyroid ultrasound with color-doppler.
- Needle aspiration.
- Surgical evaluation.
- Traditional surgery.
- Video-laparoscopic surgery.
Analysis of thyroid disorders: when to perform it
- Dysfunctions such as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- Morphological alterations such as nodular and non-nodular goiters.
- Benign and malignant tumors.
- Dr. Roberto Baldelli
- Dr. Anna Lisa Bilotta
- Prof. Pierluigi Marini
- Dr. Settimio Pavoncello
- Dr. Claudio Ventura
Thyroid Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment at UPMC
We offer medical services and services on a private basis or in agreement with the main insurance companies. Some of our services are also affiliated with the National Health System.
For more information on active agreements, visit: