Pediatric Hepatology at UPMC
UPMC offers pediatric hepatology services to treat diseases affecting the liver, biliary tract, gallbladder, and pancreas in children and young people.
Book a Hepatology Examination for Your Child
At UPMC, you can book pediatric hepatology services at the following facilities:
Pediatric Hepatology Services
- Liver transplant.
- Living liver transplant.
- Liver transplantation for biliary atresia.
- Atresia of the biliary tract.
- Post-transplant follow-up and patients undergoing hepatobiliary surgery, liver resections, and gastrointestinal surgery.
- Program of Pediatric Hepatology and Pediatric Hepatobiliopancreatic Surgery non-transplantation.
- Acute and chronic liver disease.
- Acute and chronic terminal hepatic failure.
- Acute and chronic gastrointestinal diseases with or without functional organ failure.
- Multi-organ functional insufficiency.
Our team of pediatric hepatologists comes from Italian facilities with extensive experience in treating hepatic pathologies with an integrated and multidisciplinary approach. Our services are also aimed at pediatric patients from European countries.