Angiology and Vascular Surgery at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital
The multidisciplinary team at UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital identifies, addresses and treats various vascular conditions.
These include dilations or narrowings that can affect arteries and blood vessels throughout the body. At UPMC Salvator Mundi we carry out diagnostic tests and vascular procedures, often taking a minimally-invasive approach. The department operates on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Vascular diagnostics
- Lymphedema treatment and microsurgery
- Vascular surgery for the treatment of aneurysms of the aorta
- Aneurysms and dissections
- Prevention and treatment of peripheral arterial disease
- Vascular access surgery for dialysis conditions
- Surgery for venous system conditions
- Treatment for "varicose veins" and related conditions
- Treatment of ulcers, lesions, benign vascular tumors and other cardiovascular abnormalities.
To discover the structure of UPMC Salvator Mundi International Hospital, including the operating theatres and angiography room, click here.
Angiology and Vascular Surgery at UPMC
We offer medical services and services on a private basis or in agreement with the main insurance companies. Some of our services are also affiliated with the National Health System.
For more information on active agreements, visit: